GAUZE is Dir En Grey's first album.
|eins _||GAUZE -mode of adam-|
|vier _||raison detre|
|acht _||mazohyst of decadence|
|dreizehn _||GAUZE -mode of eve-|
- The title of this album is depicted as "GAUZE+" on the front cover, but it's not considered to be the actual title.
- According to Die, the word "Gauze" was first considered as an album title in a studio in Los Angeles, 1999.
- The booklet contains additional poems that can be read here.
- Instead of Arabic digits, the band uses German words to number the tracks of this album.
- The LP version was given out in a lottery to 100 people who sent in the entrance tickets included in the first press versions of the Cage and 予感 singles, attached to a postcard included in the first press version of GAUZE. 300 other people received a coin, 1000 other people received a set of three pictures from the jacket cover.
- As of April 11, 2020, I have discovered the numbers 10, 13, 22, 30, 32, one between 45 and 50, 52, 61, 84 and 92, as well as four versions with unseen numbers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.